Tuesday 26 October 2010

another place


its usually at night i imagine what certain loved ones are doing and what is going on in their heads. mostly it is over what they think of when they think of me. i tend to imagine
people i have hurt, important people from my past or people that mean more to me than a close friend should. i usually only think about this over people i haven't spoke to in weeks, usually something has happened and we've lost contact for whatever reason. even if its a really good friend in my life at that moment, it is always about bad communication. i always end up thinking that even if they think the worst of me (which i always think they would) somehow, maybe spiritually we're pretty close. we're wishing each other well. like somehow, somewhere else we haven't lost contact at all

1 comment: