Monday 18 September 2017

reintroduction: ANTI CAMOUFLAGE + colour therapy

A designer with my own clothing brand "DIKKOGLIMMER" that was born from a terrible break up over 3 years ago. Feeling misunderstood and belittled by many for being emotional and vulnerable - I was an irrational person and made many bad choices - I picked myself up from nothing and based my debut collection 'ANTI CAMOUFLAGE' on vulnerability being a sign of greatness. 









Skip to 2017 following another two heartbreaks and releasing my latest collection 'colour therapy' (a collection based on healing, social anxiety and the power of colour)... I wonder if creating my art and making it so personal is really helping me or if I need to vent out my issues on some other platform. I want to beat my own inner battles in many ways as I still have issues with vulnerability despite what I preach. 

Maybe I'll showcase this, maybe I won't.










So I am self aware; a quality I've always appreciated and I wake to a new week, in a town I despise with a relapse. Sometimes it feels like all the successes I achieved over the summer mean nothing when I take two steps back but in time, I will know that's wrong. 

I overthink about the 4 casualties that have changed my life in some way and try to self reflect and stop blaming myself. Maybe I expected too much or maybe I needed that wake up call. Need some time to reflect more, as a sensitive person and living in a state of limbo - I know I need to make some changes before I go to an old teen pattern of self destruction.


No comments:

Post a Comment